Victimization is self-imposed hate for which others are blamed.
Thoughts to Ponder II
November 10, 2015
· Chaos is spacious because it gives you room to not confine yourself to boundaries.
· If chaos is spacious then you do not have to live in a box of conditioned thinking.
· If you wear dark glasses, the world will look dark to you even when the sun shines.
· Fear is calculating. Life is unconventional.
· Victimization is self-imposed hate for which others are blamed.
· Love will never weep. It has no time to regret.
· “Rebel souls, deserters we are called.” (BAD COMPANY)
· Environments are levels of consciousness in nature. They do not compare. The deserts welcome you, and the oceans welcome you equally.
· Fear is the arrogant ruler of those who defend its 'certainty'.
· Controversy is only necessary to closed-minded people whose opinions are more important than fact.
· It is the purpose of my time in space and time to end them within me.
· The arrogant who quote scripture have none of their own wisdom to impart.
· Doubt your certainty – you are entitled to change your mind.
· You want to be ‘born-again’ because you have made a mess of this life.
· The unconventional is controversial, but always impersonal.
· It is important TO look back. It is futile to look ahead.
· The sun’s rise on the planet is its entry and birth, and the sun’s setting is its departure and death, a freedom for which I yearn while I remain a prisoner to the world.